The Start of Something New

Well, I've finally taken the plunge. Even my 16 year old is impressed, I now have pictures on filckr...which he doesn't and a blog...whooo.

Blogging is something I have been thinking about for a while. Back in the days of pen and paper, my best pal and I wrote to each other everyday, to discuss school, parents, music and of course boys. Some of the notes written on good old A4, which of course included doodles, are still hilarious, and were a great outlet for the pent up angst all teenagers feel.

Well guess what, a 40 something year old can harbour a lot of pent up angst too!! Plus being a woman this angst can be simmering nicely for a good few days, years, or months before it finally reaches boiling point.

So, I have decided to combine my skills as a crafter, my life as a mother and proud owner of the laziest dog on the planet, along with my desire to be a wordsmith and blog about all things relevant to me.

If you have kids, a dog, a deary(aka a husband or partner) and one of those things you have to go to every day to pay the bills ( yes a j.o.b) then maybe some of my posts will make sense and ring true. If you have none of the above but want to gloat then fair enough. I would too if I were you!!

I promise to add photos when I can. I always find pictures mean I have to write less....oh yes , meant to say, I'm lazy just like the dog, we make a perfect couple!!!!

Please drop in from time to time and catch up. I'd love to hear from you and get some feedback, support or have a look at some of your blogs

Comments

Popular Posts