I have great plans for crafting and we are also going away for a couple of days in the Caravan to Berwick-upon-Tweed. Which is just in England but is trying to get back into Scotland. Plans are to mooch (Cornish for stroll, amble) around the City and take the pooch onto the beach. This will be his first trip to the sea en famille.
I am also planning to
- Complete the Crochet Jacket I am working on
- Write up some of my other patterns to post onto Etsy
- Start the Wedding Dress Commission
- Do some Felting experimenting with hand/machine knit and crochet
- GET OUT THE OVERLOCKER...............yeah I know that has been the plan for weeks but it will happen I promise.
So a nice quiet week...watch this space!!!