Short but Sweet



Today the weather has been dreich that is Scot's for crap, as you can see from the photos.

I have however managed to finish these 2 beanies which I have loaded onto Etsy.

Spring Green, the green one!!! seems very popular.

I have also spent the last hour trying to keep up with the Etsy UK Forum, and now my head is spinning!!!

The plan for tonight was to start a crochet wool bag which I will then felt. But the Karate run and forum hopping has kind of put paid to that.

Tomorrow will be a no go too...... because ......Wednesday night is ..........Craft Night!!! Whoohoo


So me, Sister-in-law Fi and pal Helen, will sit, craft, drink coffee and laugh for 3 whole hours. I can't wait.

BTW it is still wet and cold in the computer room, I now have a sheepskin jacket so I can stay long enough to type.


NHBC Come on down!!!!

See you Thursday ;-)

Comments

woolmountain said…
Tis me, Leslie in NJ, found your blog. Am going to add your links to my blog:

http://zanygreyffcrochetandknit.blogspot.com/

so take a peek.

I also have another blog, just for my hats, with a link to etsy to purchase them.

http://woolmountainstudio.blogspot.com/

your blog looks great.

Popular Posts