I will be brief....

Due to the fact that I am already tucked up in bed, and have been for the last 40 minutes, catching up on emails, checking Etsy...no sales, eBay...3 sales and crocheting another wrap for the fair on Saturday.

Mmmmm about the fair, I am in a quandry!

I have lots of beanies, large and small, but summer is coming so will folk want a beanies? I have several Shrugs, and bags, and now I have at least 4, hopefully 5/6 shawls or wraps, but is that enough? Will anyone be in the Summer wrap mood as it is likely to be snowing outside? Will anyone turn up as it is likely ot be snowing outside?

I am always like this before a fair. I love making and designing but I have a crisis of faith whenever I have to actually stand and sell. Why? All the comments I have received are positive. I don't sell everything, but who does?

Is it my creative soul that swings from excessive highs to doldrum lows?

.....or is it the fact that I went back to the day job today after a great week off, had a crap night's sleep because of it (dreaming about pianos??????) and having put on over 10lbs sices Christmas didn't eat any chocolate in a vain attempt to get back to pre Xmas weight!

Who cares pass the Mars bar I am off for a kip!

Comments

Popular Posts