I loved it so much...........................




I made 2!

Most unusual for me, I am very shallow and rarely make more than one of anything unless as an order.

Had a great day today, off my work so by 9:15 I had dropped off the kids, hung out a washing, walked the dog and done Tesco's.

Then I must have had a really funny turn ............as after I had put away the shopping, I made a strawberry, banana, black grape, blueberry and fresh orange juice smoothie..............I know weird!

I haven't made a smoothie for months, so why now? I was rather de-lish-ious, but large enough for 4 so I have had a very gurgly tummy most of the day. I reckon I am all 5 a day-upped for about the next 3 weeks!

I then decided to gut the living room, even hoovering behind the TV, finding paper aeroplanes, hula hoops, christmas baubles and several rubber bands!?!?!? I really should do housework more often!

Now I am off to relax and get an early night before the craft fair tomorrow....fingers crossed for good weather.

Comments

Popular Posts