Craft Fever

Just two days to go until my first event of the year. My bags are packed and the last item I am making is almost ready. It is a version of the shawl in the picture but in blue and white cotton.

I am so pleased with this as it is just how I saw it in my mind. The material is a mix of Cotton and Viscose and it drapes beautifully.

Hopefully someone will love it just as much as I do.

Fortunately the fair is just half a day so I will still have some weekend left, but I have to start crocheting my latest Wedding Commission and I am hoping for a positive result from a couple of Alchemy bids I have on Etsy too. Good job I have booked tomorrow off work.

Once the fair is over I am also going to re-design my Web Site........anyone would think I had time to spare!

Comments

Popular Posts