In the time it takes to cook Pasta........


.....I will complete this blog post. Well that is the theory.

I am trying to make the most of those little in-between-times that we mums get. You know in-between work, washing, cooking, ironing being thrashed at Mario Olympics on the Wii, the usual stuff.

I am hoping to get a new shrug loaded into Etsy too this evening, but the site seems to be kaput at the moment ,so you can see it here first.

This is Paeony...I love the spelling of that word!!! Another of my Bond Knitting machine creations. It looks Navy Blue in the photo but it is a beautiful deep purple, really rich. The wool is a chunky Mohair blend so it is really warm and cosy. I love it to bits, but then I would!!

I am trying to get all my stuff together for a Craft Fair in April at the moment. I want to display more "clothes" rather than accessories to see what the reaction is. I am working on girls crocheted jacket in a gorgeous variegated grey and blue wool.

Working on the Jacket is what I will be doing this evening...after eating the pasta, making a fool of myself at Mario Gymnastics, walking the dog and whilst watching the football...I know life on the edge eh ;0)

Comments

What a beautiful shrug..Really different. Beautiful job.
Roie said…
Thanks Rosebud.

Popular Posts