Happy Days


I am soo excited. I have just received a convo on Etsy from AMI Designs to say that she featured me in a treasury this morning. I have never been in a treasury on Etsy before.

All in all since my last blog I have had a good few days. I went shopping on Sunday with my sister-in-law to a big department store and we spent about 4 hours drinking tea and coffee and buying material and craft supplies.

This was our first trip for a good few months, the sun shone and we had a really good laugh. Obviously I have come back with loads of wool, material, clips, beads and the like, a million and one ideas of what I am going to make and I have not got a clue what to make first...arghhhh.

What I need to do is write a list, and using the Secret, which I have to admit I am really hooked on at the moment, be grateful for what I have and the way will be shown to me.

I should really finish off the mini dress before starting anything new.....see the picture above for current progress, but multi tasking is a woman's prerogative so that may have to wait. As I also have a sample mohair shawl to finish, and an Aran set for a little boys 1st birthday in March.

Mmmm.....maybe the beading experiments will have to wait a few days!!!

I don't really mind I am so high at being included in a Etsy Treasury that the world is my lobster!!

I am also going to create a DaWanda account (I think that is right) and show my stuff on there....oh it's soo exciting :0)

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's weird, I'm sure I saw that pattern (or whatever you call it) in the house somewhere.

Strange.

Popular Posts