Still no overlocker!


And this is why I haven't managed to get my new overlocker out of it's box.

It is rather gorgeous tho, and the lady I have made it for loves it too.

So will the overlocker get out of it's box tonight?

Who knows?

I have to help the wee man finish his class talk on Karate. We have just finished tea so that is one job done. I have also tidied up the craft room/dining room to make room for the aforementioned overlocker!! But I have a strange feeling that my chunky knitting machine is going to make an appearance before the overlocker......I have a couple of ideas I want to try out!!!

One thing I do need to finish this week is wee Morgan's Aran Jacket. I was doing so well, back and right front finished in no time....then I started the left front when I was tired, not a good idea. I ended up with a second right front but with the stitches left for the button hole band on the side that would make it the left front.

I will rip it back but I am going to knit the sleeves first, much less confusing!

If you want to have a look at some of the other items I have completed recently check out my etsy pages at for the stripey rasta hat and the baby booties....awww.

Comments

Popular Posts